- How early can reservations be made?
- Reservations are generally accepted 11 months in advance. However, on special days determined by the hotel, such as at the end and start of a year, reservations can be made in advance at the start of the month 3 months prior.
- When is there a cancellation fee?
- Cancellations for a guest room reservation must be received at least 24 hours prior to the expected date of arrival( Japan time).
Policies may differ by arrival date and room type.
One day prior to reservation: 20% of accommodation charge
Same day of reservation: 80% of accommodation charge
No-show (failure to inform hotel of cancellation): 100% of accommodation charge
※ Cancellation charge depends on the accommodation plan. Please check in advance.
- What about the child rate?
- We do not have a child rate. If you and your child share a bed the child is free. We also have free baby cots available for infants (less than 1 year old). The number of baby cots available is limited.
- What tax can I expected to pay?
- Government Consumption tax is 8 %. ( As of October, 2014 )
- How much is the charge for breakfast?
- It cost JP 3,920 yen.
- How early can I book a reservation?
- Reservations are generally accepted 11 months in advance except special days such as the end and the beginning of a year.
- Do you accommodate early check-in and late check-out?
- If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving and additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until your depart. If you choose not to reserve, you are invited to store luggage and enjoy the facilities until your check-in time or after your check-out time.
- What Credit cards does your hotel accept for my payment?
- American Express, Visa, Master Card, Dinners Club, JCB, & China Union Pay
- Is there high-speed internet or Wi-Fi available in the hotel?
- Yes, both wired and wireless connections are available in your room with free.
- What time is the check-in/Check-out time?
- Check-in/ 14:00 Check-out/11:00
Check-in/Check-out time depends on the accommodation plan. Please check in advance.
- Do you have Japanese-style rooms or communal baths?
- We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we do not have these facilities.
- Are there non-smoking rooms?
- We have a collective total of 200 non-smoking rooms in the tower and the main hall (out of a total of 240 rooms).
- Do you have rooms with internet access?
- All rooms come equipped with free Wi-Fi for the use of our guests.
- Are there any restrictions on what people can wear in the restaurant (dress code)?
- Men are requested to wear a jacket during dinner hours at the French Restaurant Le Normandie (no necktie necessary). Other restaurants have no special restrictions, but men will not be allowed to enter in beach sandals or flip-flops.
- Do you have a dress code at Restaurants & Bar in your hotel?
- Beach sandals or flip-flops for Men are not allowed to enter in all Restaurants and Bar. Also, at French Restaurant Le Normandie, Men are requested to wear a jacket ( no tie ) during dinner hours.
- Can we bring our children at Restaurants?
- Our restaurants except only for dinner time at French Restaurant, Le Normandie welcome Children. Especially, many dishes in our menu prepared at Café including pudding a la mode are very popular for children.
- Do your Restaurants and Bar set aside closed-off Smoking space?
- Yes, all Restaurants and Bar are for Non-smoking. However, smoking rooms near Restaurants and Bar are available in our hotel.
- Is there a gym or Jacuzzi?
- We do not, but we are able to introduce you to nearby facilities.
- Are there a gym and swimming pool in your hotel?
- No, there are no gym and swinning pool in our hotel. We usually recommend nearby facilities within 5 to 10 minutes walk.
- Does your hotel offer Currency Exchange into Japanese yen?
- International Currency Exchange Services are available at Front Desk. Their services are provided only for hotel staying guests.
For your reference, the nearest ATM is available at Seven-Eleven convenience store which is located 3 minutes on foot and Post office is also 5 minutes’ walk from our hotel.
*Travellers cheques will not be accepted at hotel after 1st April 2015.